Feb 1, 2014
Greg Francis grew up in Michigan hunting big Michigan whitetails
with about 16 of his closests highschool buddies. Today, they have
a television show called The Providers and a television show
production company called Pass Through Productions. Greg
shares his story in a tell all tale of blue collar hunting in
- How Pass Through Productions Got it's start
- Blue Collar Whitetail Deer Hunting in Michigan
- How does a group of deer hunting enthusists create a television
- Greg's Big Buck Breakdown- Head to Toe Equipment Check and
Alarm Clock to Freezer Buck Hunt Story
- The Season 2 Dish Network Hunt Channel 266 in July
Here's more on Pass Through Productions:
- Pass-Through Productions and their show, The Providers, are all
amatuer hunters on 100% fair chase hunts on a blue collar budget
putting meat on the table.
- The mission is simple. We make 100% REAL LIFE hunting videos.
No high fences, no deer farms, just real hunting on both private
land and state land.
- PTP consists of a group of friends who make hunting videos that
real hunters can relate to. We are exactly the same as any other
group of hunters in Michigan, except we always have a camera in the
- The show features 9-5 workers and everyday hunters making the
most of their time in the outdoors. Being a provider, either by
paycheck or by putting fresh meat on the family table!
|They have made 4 full length DVD, been featured on Tom Nelson's
American Archerand Michigan Outdoors.
Steve Akright, Ron VanMete,r Greg Francis, Shawn
Adams, Ethan Angstman, Austin Boersema, Jen
Fishe,r Joe Ream, AJ Tassos, Jason
Morton, Christopher Sikora, Kevin VanderPloeg
Contact The Big Buck Registry:
Want to be on this show? Guests@BigBuckRegistry.com
Share for Share- Send us a Direct Message on Facebook or Direct
Submit a Buck Picture: Facebook Direct Message or Direct
Also find us on these fine networks:
iTunes Sticher Blubrry Libsyn TuneIn